What is an abundance mindset? Do you have one?
You don’t just need a grant – you need a funding strategy that takes you and your many projects into a 3-year fundraising cycle.
Nut our your ideas and priorities and make the grant or pitch work for you!
DMP can help you with:
- Getting your head around fundraising
- Building a financial network of influence
- Identifying funding opportunities for your projects
- Building a fundraising strategy
- Grant and acquittal writing
- Idea generation / concept development
- Writing the best 50 word grab ever…
- Tackling the ‘evaluation’ and ‘sustainability’ questions
TIP: DMP needs a minimum of 4 weeks notice before a funding deadline.
“Over the past 18 months we have been very fortunate to have Debby work with the Opportunities for Carlton Project in the City of Melbourne. Debby has conducted two effective grants writing workshops for our external stakeholders to assist them in writing successful grant applications. The workshops have been extremely successful in providing valuable knowledge to applicants including general composition, project planning, budgeting, evaluation and acquittals. Debby encouraged all participants to learn and think about the bigger picture of funding opportunities. She also shared her own stories, learnings and philosophy in grant making. Debby has a warm and friendly approach that makes people feel at ease and is highly attuned to participants. We look forward to working with Debby again in the near future.”
Gemma Cooper, Community Development Officer – Opportunities for Carlton, City of Melbourne